Selling Your Business
At the Benjamin Ross Group, we understand that the ultimate goal of every business owner is to build up the company and sell it when the time is right. Although you might be interested in selling for many reasons, some of the most common reasons for selling your business are:
- Energy Level
- Looking for a new challenge
- Capital required for other ventures
After you have worked hard to build up your company and it is time for your next adventure, the business brokers at Benjamin Ross Group will work with you to ensure that you receive the maximum value in the shortest time – while ensuring confidentiality.
What We Bring to Business Owners
If you’re thinking about selling your business, you likely have a lot of questions and concerns. If you decide to work with the Benjamin Ross Group, you can be sure we’ll provide:
- Confidentiality – When you come to us wanting to sell your business, we understand that confidentiality is a main concern. Starting from your first phone call to our office, to all meetings with buyers and up to settlement, all information is kept completely confidential. We take this confidentiality very seriously.
- Education – We understand that this might be the first time selling your business so we will meet with you, fully explain the process and answer all of your questions. We will perform a full valuation of your company so you can make a better decision about the sale of your business.
- Experience – With over 30 years experience in business sales, mergers and acquisitions, the business brokers at Benjamin Ross Group have completed transactions in virtually every industry. With our vast knowledge and years of experience, we will add value to the transaction and find the perfect buyer for your business.
- Expertise – 20% of businesses for sale actually sell; however, with the Benjamin Ross Group process, we sell over 95% of the businesses for sale we represent. We will help you determine a competitive price to sell your business with appropriate terms. The brokers at Benjamin Ross Group are involved in continuous education and hold the highest degrees and certifications in the industry, to better serve our clients.
- Marketing – The experienced and professional business brokers of Benjamin Ross Group aggressively, but confidentially, advertise and market your business. We utilize our unique and proven marketing methods which include an extensive database of buyers, referral networking, national and local advertising, and targeted direct mail.
- The Right Buyer – At the Benjamin Ross Group we also understand the emotional aspect of selling your business, that is why we strive to not only find the most financially qualified buyer, but also the right buyer to fit the culture of your company. We work with individual buyers, private equity groups and corporations seeking to acquire a business. All buyers are carefully screened to determine if they are the right fit for your business.
Learn More About Selling Your Business With Us
If you’d like to learn about how we work with clients, then we invite you to download our free fact sheet. It offers further information into our business broker firm, as well as what you can expect if you work with us. Just click on the button below to download it.
If you have specific questions about your business, and you’d like to reach out to us directly, we invite you to contact Benjamin Ross Group today to speak with one of our business brokers.